To wait or not to wait?

• To wait or not to wait?

I personally have a moral about not losing my virginity before I get married- call me old fashioned if you must. But most of my friends don't belive the same. Most of them have already done it. But what do all of yall think? To wait or not to wait? That is the question I ask you.
  • Re: To wait or not to wait?

well as for wat i think for myself i dont really knw if i ll do it or no but i m not rigid abt anything if i think i can do it then its k it all depends on my decision at the time wen it comes anywaz i do knw that many ppl do hav their reservations on premarital sex atleast in india and many ppl specially men like their wives to be virgins i knw its all unequality and shit but thats how it is

wait, it will be more special, what better gift than to give your new husband/wife yourself untouched? I dont worry so much what everyone else is doing or isn't doing, they not me. Everyone has to think and feel for themself in the end no matter what.Some people who say they do it lie, cuz if your doing it, why brag? They just think it is the excepted thing to be doing it. Crazy huh?

I have no respect for people who have sex just for the hell of it, or because everyone else is doing it. That's bullshit. Do it out of marriage, do it in marriage... just do it with someone you love. You only lose your virginity once so you may as well make it special. This is the only gift that you can give him and only him, and you never gave anyone.......physically, I mean.

well im new here, just been wandering the net for this type of forum lol :)

one thing that springs to my mind maybe not with you, but with the subject of pre marital sex on a whole, is if its a personal want, that is not religion etc, maybe its due to a slight insecurity of it? i mean, losing your virginity after marriage would obviously be a very safe and very secure thing, maybe pre marital poses to much of insecurities and un certanties?

I typically hate talking about this stuff.

But, I was always raised in an nazi religious family that forced "waiting until marriage" down my throat.

But truly, my goal was to wait until was 1. over 18 years old, and 2. graduated from high school.
    I completed both of those things. And I'm glad I waited, anytime before was too young, and I wasn't about to rush into anything. Especially since the guy, now my boyfriend, and has been for awhile, didn't want to make himself exclusive with me.

Which I didn't care too much about, but I would've felt too...cheap, I suppose that's the word, if it had happened then.
    [CENTER][LEFT][SIZE=2]"Anyone unable to understand how a useful religion can be founded in lies will not understand this book either.[/SIZE][SIZE=2] So be it."
    -Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle.
    [/SIZE][/LEFT]
    [/CENTER]

nancy wrote:

I have no respect for people who have sex just for the hell of it, or because everyone else is doing it. That's bullshit. Do it out of marriage, do it in marriage... just do it with someone you love. You only lose your virginity once so you may as well make it special. This is the only gift that you can give him and only him, and you never gave anyone.......physically, I mean.

what happens if you don't get married.
    [SIZE=3]I'm not a whore just a high priced boy friend.[/SIZE]

stratosfear wrote:

Dragging up old threads... :mad:

Haha. I didn't really think anything of it.

I was looking through older things, and didn't think it would hurt anybody any.
    [CENTER][LEFT][SIZE=2]"Anyone unable to understand how a useful religion can be founded in lies will not understand this book either.[/SIZE][SIZE=2] So be it."
    -Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle.
    [/SIZE][/LEFT]
    [/CENTER]